Cambridge or Bust!

T-minus 20 hours and counting!  I still have things to do but miraculously I have been able to see everyone I needed/wanted to see and eat all the food I wanted to eat before I left.  I was able to go to the temple to do sealings will Dave this morning and in half an hour we are going to drive up into the canyon to see the Fall leaves that haven't quite made it into the valley yet.  We are going to the BYU choir showcase tonight to watch my little bro sing with Men's Chorus and to cheer on Sarah and Chiki at the same time.  I may be up all night to finish packing but that will just help me adjust faster to Greenwich time, right?  I love you all and will see you when I return, whenever that may be.  

Comments

julie and nick said…
Amy! Best of luck. What an exciting adventure. I hope everything goes well, and that you have a great time. Our prayers will be with you, because that is the best gift I can give. :) Love, Julie (Smith, Neilson) :)

Popular Posts