Date Night

Bibliography/footnote date night tonight!  Perfect - full stops in place, commas just right, quotes in order, etc etc.  They are very picky about these things.  I consider the day a great success.  I have a (mostly) completed 4000 word product, ready for one last week of editing, expounding, re-reading, clarifying, cutting and unifying.  I have bibliographied my way through my very happy playlist, currently running the following sixteen songs:

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
Realize by Colbie Caillat
This Never Happened Before by Paul McCartney
Say (All I Need) by One Republic
Ant Farm by the Eels
(I Can't Seem to) Make You Mine by The Clientele
I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat
Breathe by Taylor Swift
Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
I Do by Colbie Caillat
Happily Ever After by He Is We
Stop and Stare by One Republic
Brielle by Sky Sailing
It's Too Late by Carole King
Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
Time Has Told Me by Nick Drake

And there is now (since it is post-midnight) only one week left without my sweetie!  YAAAY! :D  

Comments

McKann said…
I have been listening to Happily Ever After by He is We lately and I really like it! Great taste. :)

Popular Posts